Aller au contenu
Warhammer Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Demande de FAQ pour les Dark Angels

Frere Kris

Messages recommandés

Bon alors, tout d'abord, merci Francois pour ton analyse. Très intéressante et judicieuse.

Sinon, je rebondit là dessus pour faire suivre l'initiative du forum B&C : la demande de FAQ. un bon nombres de questions sur le codex DA a été centralisé par Master Avoghaï. Pour bien faire, il faudrait que tous les joueurs lisant ce post copient les questions (voir ci-dessous) et les envoient à GW, aux adresses suivantes : 

gamefaqs@gwplc.com

gwdirect@gwplc.com

Hello,

I have lot of questions about the new Dark Angels Codex : 

Ravenwing Battle Force (p159) : The battle Force allows to include 3 HQ. However the limitations state that only models with the ravenwing special rule are allowed and only Sammael has this special rule. Should we assume that giving a space marine bike to a character wautomatically gives him the Ravenwing special rule?

Q : Ravenwing Battle Force (p159) : The rule Strike As One specifies that ALL the formation should either be deployed entirely or kept in reserve entirely. Since the rulebook oblige me to keep flyers in reserve, does it imply then that a Ravenwing Battle Force including any flyer (Dark Talon or Nephilim) is obliged to be entirely kept in reserve?

Q : Deathwing Battle Force (p158) : The rule specifies that the units should be placed in Deep Strike Reserve. But what about a Deathwing squad in a dedicated Land Raider?
Do the Land raider arrive via Deep Strike?
Is the Land raider deployed on the table and the squad is kept in DS reserve?
Are both the squad and the Land Raider deployed on the table?
Other solution?

Q : Deathwing Battle Force (p158) : If I use a single detachment, all my squads are must be kept in reserve and therefore arrive after the 1st turn. But since I have no units on the table turn one, does it mean that a single Deathwing Battle Force automatically loose the game turn one?

Q : Deathwing Redemption Force (p141) : Same questions as above. How do I deal with transport with the deathwind assault special rules? If I use the formation alone, how can I do to have units on the table turn 1?

Q: Deathwing Strike Force (p.158)
Restrictions say that all models have to have the Deathwing special rule.
This would mean that Azrael, Asmodai, Ezekiel, Interrogator-Chaplain, Librarian and Company Master can be taken.

However, Summoned to War rule states that all models have to be deployed by Deep Strike.
This is not a problem for Interrogator-Chaplain, Librarian and Company Master if they have TDA purchased,
but how are Azrael, Asmodai and Ezekiel supposed to be deployed? Or are they simply not allowed in this detachment?

Q: The Rift cannon (p 150) has the vortex rule on any roll of doubles and is applied immediately. However, the rules for vortex specifically say to place the blast marker and roll for scatter. Does the template simply scatter the original distance and count as vortex, not scatter and count as vortex, or roll scatter as per vortex rules, replacing the original scatter?

Q : Sammael in Sableclaw (p101) Sabreclaw is: Vehicle (Fast, Skimmer, Character). 
Does this mean if he is charged in combat (despite that vehicles cannot charge into combat themselves) he could be challenged? If so, what profile would he fight with as Vehicles are WS1 for the purposes of combat.

Q : Company Master (p106) : Isn't the bike option missing? How can I represent a successor chapter Master on bike or even the support company Master on bike?

Q : Ravenwing Support squadron (p143) : The ravenwing support squadron descirption states that a Darkshroud and the LS form one single unit.
The Darkshroud has the Shrouded USR. As per the USR, does this mean that the shrouded special rule of the Darkshroud extends to the other member of its unit and that all the squadron has the shrouded special rule?
Moreover, do the LS of the squadron also profit from the "Icon of old Caliban" special rules and benefit from the stealth special rules?

Q: Dark Angels Wargear List(p134) :Power Armoured Characters are able to buy all 4 Combi Weapons available but Characters in Terminator Armour are can only buy 3 with Combi-Grav being excluded is this on purpose.

Q: Can we use Seraphicus rules (limited edition dark angel int chappy) in this edition? If so, what is his profile?

Q: Interrogator Chaplain (p102)An I-Chapalin in TDA my take terminator weapons, and under the description of them (p97) it states "...may replace its power weapon with one of the following:". Does the Crozius arcanum count as a power weapon? 

Le top étant bien entendu de l'envoyé avec toutes vos adresses e-mails, si vous en avez plusieurs. Plus nous serons nombreux, plus ils prendront conscience qu'il y a des problèmes dans le Codex, et plus nous aurons l'espoir d'avoir une FAQ "rapidement".

Frères de la Première Légion, mobilisez-vous ! Envoyez ce mail ne vous prendra que quelques minutes ! The Chapter need YOU ! ;)

F.K,

Militant pour la FAQ

J'avais déjà envoyé un mail pour poser quelques questions a propos du Codex DA et voici la réponse :

Bonjour,

Merci beaucoup pour votre email, nous sommes désolés pour la réponse tardive.

Malheureusement, nous ne pouvons pas répondre directement aux questions concernant les règles par téléphone ou par email. Veuillez s'adresser à gamefaqs@gwplc.com pour que l’équipe responsable des règles puisse vous aider et considérer vos questions/commentaires dans les futures mises à jour de nos FAQs.

Par contre, je sais qu'il y avait une erreur dans le Dark Angels Codex qui sera mise à jour prochainement avec un errata.

Je suis désolée de ne pouvoir vous aider à cette occasion et je vous remercie d'avance pour votre compréhension.

Je vous souhaite un très bonne journée.

Cordialement,
Claire
Service Client

En gros ca va venir. Les spammer permettra juste d'être sur que les vraies question ne resteront pas sans réponses.

Modifié par Exalya

Modo TheBoss™ :

Digression sur une demande de FAQ séparée du sujet sur l'analyse tactique de la Ravenwing.